Indoor picnics and funny faces fudge!
Have fun making these super cute fudges to then enjoy at a indoor picnic with the family!
They are also a fun way to talk about emotions whilst your child is creating the faces on the fudge.
And make a perfect Christmas gift for loved ones!
Here’s how you can make yours:
450g Icing Sugar
100g Marshmalows (we used pink)
2 tbsp milk
Half a tsp vanilla essence
Sprinkles to create the faces
• Sift the icing sugar into a large bowl.
• Cut the marshmallows in half and pop them in a pan, add the milk, butter and vanilla essence.
• Gently heat the pan until the mixture has melted.
• Pour the mixture into the bowl with the icing sugar
• Leave the mixture to cool, then flatten it and leave for up to 3 hours in the fridge.
• Roll out the fudge with a rolling pin until around 5mm thick and cut into small shapes using little cutters.
• Decorate the fudge with the little sprinkles to make fun faces!
• Share with friends and family! Can last up to a week in the fridge.